Friday, March 28, 2008

At The Front Of My Mind

Welcome to the intial blog of Chuck Thinks Right. My intentions are for this blog to be primarily political and entirely right leaning. I am a decidedly right of center Republican and a staunch supporter of President Bush. While I will admit some mistakes have been made, I am a supporter of both the Afghanistan and Iraq wars. Finally I am unashamedly proud to be an American and have no use for people who are not.

I have been getting considerable enjoyment from the Democratic primary. How can you not enjoy Democrats tearing themselves apart? The irony of this primary race has been almost overwhelming. We Republicans have always been accused of being mean to opposing candidates, or, "swift boating them". This little cat fight between Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton has definately been nasty. We were attacked in the 2000 election for disenfranchising voters in Florida and in Ohio in 2004. Now the Democrats are disenfranchising voters in Michigan and (is this great or what) Florida by not letting their primary votes count.

So, I will continue to post on a regular basis. I have a tendancy to be very opinionated and seem to have a belief that other people will be intersted in what I have to say. I strongly welcome feedback, agree or disagree. One of the most basic things that make America the greatest country in the world is the right of everyone to freedom of speech. I've always said, everyone has the right to their own opinion even if it's wrong. Thank you for reading and enjoy the blog.

No comments: