Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Pride Of Michigan

Generally when one thinks of idiotic liberal journalists, cities like Los Angeles, New York, Washington, Chicago, or anywhere on the East Coast come to mind.

Well, I'm here to proudly proclaim we have our very own idiotic liberal journalists right here in Michigan.

Rochelle Riley, of the Detroit Free Press, wrote a column today calling for the impeachment of George Bush and/or Dick Chaney before they leave office.

I don't even know where to start with this column. This is primarily because I'm not even sure what the Hell it's about. This is one of the most incomprehensible pieces of garbage I have ever seen in a newspaper. She attempts to make a case for impeachment and instead spends most of the time attacking Bush.

There's something about pardons. She seems concerned that Bush has issued 171 pardons, which means he only has to issue 225 more to catch Bill Clinton. She seems to be concerned about what the people Bush may pardon have done. We have to wonder if she was a concerned about the pardons issued by Clinton?

She's worried that Bush can push through more policies that can hurt our economy and then went on to offer these examples:

He already has pushed deregulation that would allow employers to talk directly with employees’ doctors and allow power companies to build polluting facilities close to national parks.

Now, I don't care if she attacks Bush He's a big boy, he can defend himself. I just have this sense that if I had paid for this paper instead of reading the article on Drudge, I would want my money back.

Finally this passage, Rep. Dennis Kucinich, the bravest member of Congress, makes it clear she needs a refill on her medications.

I don't care about attack pieces in the main stream media, they're expected. It is fun though to see what they have to offer.

12 comments:

Greywolfe said...

Further proof, if any is needed that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Chuck said...

I've always thought it was. Of course is it insanity or stupidity.

Z said...

What the heck do you mean "If yuo stop by my site"? yours is one of my VERY VERY don't-miss-it sites! NO PROBLEM now that you took that banner off..thanks, Chuck!

RE: this article..amazing, isn't it? I love your bit about Bush only needing over 200 to catch up with CLinton's (probably her HERO!)

Today, I also heard a ridiculous thing in, I think, the LA Times...(Medved read it over the radio)...RAVING about how the Obama's are BUFF and work out and Oh, isn't that SWELL? Of course, when Bush worked out, at least one article said it was "almost a creepy obsession!" (exact quote there!) he got slammed for working out at the expense of his job!! Obama IS MARVELOUS that HE WORKS OUT!!! (He misses church ..good Christian that he is...and WHO CARES? he even lied and said it wasn't fair to the church to be disturbed with his entourage...that's funny, every president's gone to church, but obama's is too big for comfort? Another LIE LIE LIE)

TOTAL MEDIA BIAS..typical. No analysis, no real fair coverage. And it's GOT TO STOP if America's to flourish...I really do believe that. As it is, we're like a Third World country never getting the truth.

Papa Frank said...

See what happens when you have one of the most idiotic, economy killing, hunter hating, public land selling pieces of trash for a Governor!!! Sorry, Chuck!

stormin said...

aren't you still the home of that wacko Michael Moore? he seems to put a lot of those liberal columnist to shame. btw, Happy Thanksgiving to you!

cube said...

Libs like that are everywhere. The journalism schools pump out new ones every year.

It makes me laugh when I hear the
handwringing over the dwindling readership of the print media. They just don't get it.

shoprat said...

Liberalism is a mental disorder, but unfortunately the inmates seem to be running the Asylum.

Aaron Proctor said...

I found $20 on the ground the other day.

OBAMA!!!!!!!!

Ugh.

Tired of the liberal biased media and all the damn hero worship.

- AP
http://aaronproctor.wordpress.com
http://philadelphia.metblogs.com

Mustang said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Semper Fi

Chuck said...

Z, thanks, it's sad that I had to take it off. It was a banner for the Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

The new thing with Obama is how briliant his cabinet picks are. puke

Papa Frank, we like to think she's the most idiotic, economy killing, hunter hating, public land selling pieces of trash for a Governor. But then were biased.

Stormin, I grew up in Flint, he's from neighboring Burton I think. He had a paper called the Village Voice when I was in college. He was an idiot then.

Cube, I truly believe the media is in it's death throes. Personally, I would pull the plug if I could.

Shoprat, agreed

Aaron, lol

Mustang, Happy Thanksgiving to all

Randy said...

Rep. Kucinich has been pushing for President Bush's impeachment for about year. Makes me wonder what he will do after Jan. 20, probaly push for a post-term impeachment.. My daughter heard about it and I wrote a quick update on what impeachment really means last December. http://newfromclt.blogspot.com/2007/12/impeachment.html.

The information on pardons is good. I suspect we'll need to pull those stats out again several times in the next 1-2 months.

I'm hoping he pardons the two border patrol agents and "Scooter" Libby.

Nikki said...

Bush derangement syndrome will need a vaccine soon...let's hope the left can take the same criticism that they have dished out. I suspect not. great piece. :)N