Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Time For Family


Christmas morning at the Right Chuck family home, it's messy but it's a blast.

I will not be posting a blog until at least Friday. I have Christmas off this year (I rotate every other year) and I will spend it with my wife and children. I may be around sporadically but not much.

I love doing my blog but now is the time for something far more important than this, my family.

I have made a lot of friends along the way on my blog and wish all who are reading a happy, safe, and Merry Christmas.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

For any Jewish friends, Happy Hanukkah

May love and light fill your home and heart at Hanukkah. ~Author Unknown

Finally, I had to include a little humor.

In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it "Christmas" and went to church; the Jews called it "Hanukkah" and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say "Merry Christmas!" or "Happy Hanukkah!" or (to the atheists) "Look out for the wall!" ~Dave Barry








Merry Christmas to all

19 comments:

Obob said...

Merry Christmas

cube said...

Merry Christmas to you & your family.

Papa Frank said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Chuck!

Randy said...

I like Dave Barry's humor.

Merry Christmas

AP said...

Merry Christmas!

M.A. said...

Stopped by to wish you a very Merry Christmas!
M.A.

Chuck said...

Thank you to everyone, good friends are among the many blessings of the holiday season.

Merry Christmas to all.

Nikki said...

Merry Christmas Chuck! Have a great holiday with your family and here's to great blogging in 09! :)N

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

His birth is a miracle. His love is our gift. His day is a time to rejoice!

Let us rejoice in all He has given us and love one another as He loves us.

Merry Christmas.

Greywolfe said...

And a very Happy RamaHanuKwanzMas!

P.C. version...(should cover everyone)

To those NOT P.C. Merry Christmas

da patriot said...

A Merry Christmas to you and yours,Chuck.

Conservative said...

The very same and the best to you and yours.

Larry T Durham said...

Merry Christmas to you Chuck. I enjoy reading your blog. I look forward to THINKING RIGHT all of 2009.

Larry T Durham
Midst The Hum

Jungle Mom said...

Enjoy the family! Marry Christmas.

Always On Watch said...

Merry Christmas, Chuck.

Even if you see this wish after Christmas.

kevin said...

Merry Christmas.

Christopher Hamilton said...

Chuck,

I am sorry I haven't been around lately. I have been working a lot due to the holiday season. I want to thank you for visiting my blog daily and keeping the liberals in check. May you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

Christopher Hamilton
The Right Opinion, for the Right Wing

The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Z said...

Adorable picture!
Enjoy your family, Chuck.
It's so nice to hear Dads who understand the reason for the season and loving spending time with their family!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

xxx