Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cool New Photography Site




I came across a new photography blog, A Dance Of Words & Photos.

Okay, the truth is I didn't actually run across it as much as I was told to go there and write a blog about it. It's my wife's site.

It's still worth going and checking it out. The pics will be almost entirely of nature and weather. My wife, like me, is an outdoors person. She also loves to garden and is quite good at it so the blog will be especially worth a visit in the spring and summer once her flowers start blooming.

Right now she has some cool (pun intended) pictures of Michigan in the winter.

Enjoy the pictures,

Chuck


1 comment:

DaBlade said...

Ah, winter in Michigan. The beauty is worth suffering the cold. It is why my wife and I aspire to retire in northern Michigan. Nice pictures on Mrs. "Right's" site.