Sunday, February 8, 2009

Quote Of The Week

Vice President Joe Biden has given odds on failure for the administration and Congress while dealing with domestic issues and international crises. Story credit here.

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30 percent chance we'll get it wrong,"

I realize this means they have a 70% chance of succeeding but since some of the money belongs to me, my wife, and eventually, my children, I would like them to try for better odds.

For his roll of the dice, I give VP Biden crap


Photo credit

5 comments:

stormin said...

quite an admission. what he's actually saying is that putting him and Obama into the White House was a huge gamble.

shoprat said...

Watch the odds of success drop and be blamed of the GOP.

Coachdad said...

Good post... Like your blog!

Chuck said...

Stormin, not good odds

Shoprat, better odds

Coachdad, welcome and thanks for stopping by.

Brooke said...

I think Biden underestimated their odds...

What a tool.