Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chuck Thinks Right Turns 500

My 500th post.

When I wrote my first post on March 28th, 2008 I wasn't sure how long I would do it for. I started it for the fun of it and as therapy. I can be a little high strung about politics (not to shock anyone) and my wife is not a huge fan of politics. The site therefore was an outlet for me to get out my pent-up frustrations.

As it turns out I enjoy it very much. I have met a lot of very good people while doing this, made some friends, and even met a few idiots. The idiots I appreciate because they are an example of why we do this, to hold off the insidious creep of leftism. The friends I have found invaluable.

Thank all of you for visiting all of these times.

Chuck

10 comments:

Greywolfe said...

Guess I'll be the first to say, Congrats! Damn good work. You've only been at it a little longer than me, and have done 4 times the work.

Good luck with the next 500.

DaBlade said...

Congrats and cudos on the first 500 Chuck. Sounds like we started blogging for most of the same reasons, with the exception that I also wanted to familiarize myself with this medium that continues to threaten my livelihood. Oh well, genie refuses to get back into the bottle so might as well stick around too:)

Always On Watch said...

Congratulations!

500 is indeed a milestone.

Gramma 2 Many said...

Wow Chuck 500!! Glad your wife sent me over to meet you. Hope I do not fall into the idiot column:)
I think we all get into this for much the same reasons, don't we?
Here's to at least 500 more.

Brooke said...

Congrats! :)

Does Greywolfe get a door prize? ;)

MK said...

I do it for similar reasons Chuck, well done, hope you don't get tired of it. On to a thousand!

Chuck said...

Greywolfe, thanks. It just means I like to hear myself talk

DaBlade, it is a bit adicting

AOW, thanks

Gramma, Hope I do not fall into the idiot column:) not even close. Glad you did find your way here

Brooke, yes. I just have to figure how to ship a door now (cheesy drum roll)

MK, thanks, I'll get there

Mia Cronan said...

Congratulations, Chuck. I enjoy your blog immensely, and you shed light on so much of the crappola that the left pulls. Keep up the great work!

I'd be interested in seeing your thoughts on Sarah Palin and her recent rise in popularity. Do you plan to read her book, or have you already?

Chuck said...

Mia, thanks. I have not read Palin's book yet. I think her rise is interesting. May be foretelling?

Randy said...

Congrats on 500!!