Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This Is How MSNBC Reported The White House's Pettiness

White House pokes fun at Sarah Palin

WASHINGTON - Even the White House's top spokesman is getting in on the act of mocking former Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin for looking to talking points written on her palm during a speech to "tea party" activists.

Robert Gibbs showed the words "hope" and "change" on his hand as he started his daily briefing with reporters on Tuesday.

No condemnation, just identification. Ridiculing Palin is a natural past time and the WH is just joining in with the media.

There is hope though, read this.

Many in the room, where President Barack Obama had spoken just moments before about the need for bipartisanship, groaned at the political shot.

Source

I think the antics of the Obama administration are wearing thin with a lot of people.

7 comments:

LASunsett said...

The only thing that separates the freshman class from the sophomore class is 2 1/2 months of summer vacation.

Milton said...

I guess Palin does not understand satire and she complains about telaprompter, what a hypocrite. Palin’s hand job just shows all of us what kind of dullard we are up against, I have not seen this since junior high. WOW and some call her a leader….please.

Anonymous said...

We live in a perplexing time; a time when people are looking around for leaders —real leaders —and find nothing but self-serving politicians. Perhaps it really is time for ‘we the people’ to take our country back. Sunset often assures me, “We cannot possibly do worse than the people who are in Congress now, so let’s rid ourselves of everyone even if it means we must elect complete idiots to replace them.”

I agree with my friend Sunset, but argue that it will be difficult to find more complete idiots than who we have now.

Mustang out

shoprat said...

What you can't defeat on substance you tease and make fun of. They are conclusively proving that she is above them in substance.

Chuck said...

LA, agreed

Milton, thank's for stopping by and reinforcing how idiotic the left is.

First, Gibbs was complaining about her you dolt. Second, could you please point to the leader in the White House? There are none currently.

Finally this is not HuffPo, your little remark about hand job is not going to be tolerated here. Pull that shit again and I will delete your posts.

While I am very tolerant of moronic comments from the left on my blog, it is not an open forum. It is my blog and I will not tolerate the ignorant, woman-bashing that the left considers brilliant.

Mustang, you know I respect LA (especially since he could come back and read this), but we could always do worse in Congress. It seems as if the current crop is the bottom of the barrel but I think there is always more bottom when one is dealing with politicians.

Shoprat, that and they are proving that they haven't the slightest idea what they are doing.

MK said...

It is certainly rich, when their boy can't even make a speech with his tele prompter. Seriously, that's the modern version of making notes in your hand.

Chuck said...

MK< idiots. I write on my hand at work when I'm in a code.