Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm A Little Confused

Black Tea Party Activists Called 'Traitors'

ALBANY, N.Y. – They've been called Oreos, traitors and Uncle Toms, and are used to having to defend their values. Now black conservatives are really taking heat for their involvement in the mostly white tea party movement — and for having the audacity to oppose the policies of the nation's first black president.

"I've been told I hate myself. I've been called an Uncle Tom. I've been told I'm a spook at the door," said Timothy F. Johnson, chairman of the Frederick Douglass Foundation, a group of black conservatives who support free market principles and limited government.


According to anyone on the left, there are no blacks in the Tea Party movement. But, any that are in the movement are traitors? Which is it?

Read the article. It's an interesting insight into the racism on the left. The irony is that they are being racist against people for belonging to an organization that they do not like...because it is racist.

Liberal logic, I'll never get it.

9 comments:

Z said...

Oh, DARN Chuck..I JUST got this ready for midnight publication at my place and came here and VOILA!
Well, I told you were separated at birth :-)
I've got a super video with it, if you've got the time, check it out.

Sad, isn't it? I'm hoping more and more Black Americans read this stuff and see what libs think about them...

Chuck said...

Z, that is funny.

Libs take blacks for granted and some are finally starting to wake up to this fact.

Finally, I have my moments - for a whiny ass wimpy liberal progressive ;)

LomaAlta said...

The scream of racists results from the left every time anyone disagrees with them. Look at the things they do and the media is silent. Nice post, thanks.

MK said...

Exactly Chuck, it's yet another instance of liberal racism and bigotry. They want people to support their fascist hero because he's black. That's racism defined.

Miss T.C. Shore said...

Chuck, you have to learn to think like a liberal. It's both.

There are no blacks in the TEA Party movement because the movement is itself inherently racist and doesn't want blacks to take part ....

AND, at the same time

The blacks in the TEA Party movement are traitors who are out of step with "true" brothers. They can't possibly know the inherent racism within the movement because they are out of step with "mainstream" African American Culture.

Chuck said...

LomaAlta, I think unfounded claims of racism from the left are a form of racism

MK, agreed

TC, I'd have to lower my IQ too far to be able to think like a liberal

LASunsett said...

The old racist mantra of not being black enough. Great, isn't it?

So now we have to ask whether or not we are speaking of being culturally black or having black skin. Because, there is a difference in the eyes of the radical black theology thugs.

To be black in their eyes, blacks need to act black by voting for Democrats that keep their brothers and sisters down. It's called the soft bigotry of low expectations.

Chuck said...

LA, what I find amazing is that backs continue to buy the Democratic line. It has been 50 years of broken promises and they still buy it

cube said...

Liberal logic a.k.a. pretzel logic. There's no there there.