Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Been A Little Busy Last Couple Of Days


First, I woke up yesterday morning with a wet foot - my waterbed had sprung a leak. I have been trying to deal with it for the last couple of days.

First I patched the old mattress. When I was filling it I lifted the edge and there was water underneath the mattress, there was more than one leak. That was last night, too late to go get a new one.

I finally got out today to get a new one after work and I am filling it right now.

Now tomorrow morning I get to go testify in a case from the ER.

Bottom line, I'm a little busy. Will be back around hopefully tomorrow night.

7 comments:

MK said...

Thats why i never considered a water bed. Just the thought of waking up to cold water on a cold night is enough to keep me away. Good luck with the ER case.

Brooke said...

Good luck on your case, and good luck finding a new waterbed mattress. I didn't know you could still get those!

Z said...

I didn't know you could still get water beds, either!
Good luck with everything, CHuck..

WomanHonorThyself said...

can y'all swim?..lol

Leslie said...

Toss Chuck a life preserver...

I hope you get everything fixed up and that the court case for your work goes smoothly. I always dislike having to go to court in my job --but tis part of it.

:)

LASunsett said...

I say you should handle this the American way, sue the makers of the waterbed.

Mustang has some good attorneys, they are always breathing down my neck for something or another.

Call Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe LLP. Call today for a free consultation. Mention my name and I get a break on my next exorti...er uh judgment payment.

Chuck said...

MK, we actually had one mattress leak completely and awoke under water. I have had a waterbed for 25 years though and swear by them. Thanks for the sentiment on the ER case, it went fairly well

Brooke and Z, thanks. It is getting harder.

Woman Honor Thyself, I was going to say that we wear SCUBA equipment to bed but that sounds a little weird so I won't say it ;-)

Leslie, thanks. What do you do that you have to go to court? (If you don't mind saying)

LA, sound advice, thanks. I certainly would hate to be called un-American.