Tuesday, May 4, 2010

One Creepy Little Dude

Ga. Man Charged With Biting Eight-Year-Old Girls

A Georgia man is facing misdemeanor battery charges after investigators say he allegedly bit two eight-year-old girls -- one on the hip and the other on her calf, myFOXatlanta.com reported Tuesday.

Gordon Kent Nelson, 44, from Cumming in north Georgia, turned himself in on Tuesday morning, Forsyth County Sheriff Ted Paxton said.

Nelson is charged with biting the girls on two separate incidents; one in March and the second in August 2009.

In 2009, the victim was an overnight guest of Nelson’s daughter in his home. In the most recent incident, the victim was the daughter of a female friend of Nelson. The alleged attack happened in the friend’s home when Nelson was alone with the girl, police said.

The sheriff said neither of the girls required extensive medical treatment. One was bitten above the hip and the other on her left calf.

Nelson is being held without bond pending a first appearance court hearing.


I think I know why this man bit the second girl, because the father of the first girl didn't knock his freakin' teeth out.

Just a guess.

6 comments:

MK said...

Some real creeps out there Chuck, with this one, he at least handed himself in.

Brooke said...

I'd say you guessed right.

I ACTUALLY HAVE an eight-year-old daughter, and if some freak job did something like this to her, my husband would make sure he ate those teeth, as you mentioned.

gramma2many said...

I am trying to figure out the draw?
It is more than I can imagine. The absolute stupidity of it all. I would think the first father could have gone a little further, like rip his leg off and make him bite it before he knocked his teeth down his throat.
Reminds me of a story my father used to tell of a man who raped a girl in the late 20's in the area my dad grew up in.
Just suffice it to say the man lived, but he never enjoyed any carnal pleasures after that, once the father and brothers finished working their style of Kansas justice on him.

Chuck said...

MK, one less on the street

Brooke, right. I have a 10 year old and I can only imagine how well this would go if it were my daughter

Gramma, part of the reason this stuff happens is because these kids don't have fathers to protect them. I think these little scum pick on kids that are easy targets.

Ticker said...

If the first father had blown the fools head off, as he deserved, there wouldn't have been a second victim. That is exactly what this father would have done.

Chuck said...

Ticker, no head - no teeth