Saturday, July 17, 2010

Haley Barbour Is A Busy Man


Barbour is not only trying to run the state of Mississippi, he is also evidently the Governor of Alabama.

Napolitano's Gaffe in the Gulf

Earlier this week, on a prominent Mobile, Ala. morning drive show (Sean & Wayne, 106.5 WAVH), Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano made a pretty big gaffe during an interview. As it was wrapping up Napolitano wanted to pat herself on the back for working with Alabama officials on day one in responding to the Gulf oil spill. And while mentioning that she had met with Alabama officials including Gov. Haley Barbour. The problem – he’s governor of Mississippi.


Now don't get me wrong, I make mistakes. I've made some big ones. I still wake in the middle of the night in a cold sweat from flashbacks of wearing platform shoes in the 70's.

With that said, there has been a steady stream of idiocy from the members of this administration.

I do feel though that this is not just pure stupidity though. I think a large part of their problem is arrogance. She simply doesn't care who the Governor of a state like Alabama (or Mississippi) is.

She's the Secretary of Homeland Security. She can't be bothered with the little people. Doesn't everyone realize they are trying to fix everything for us?

5 comments:

Mustang said...

She merely misspoke … whatever that means. While speaking with Greta van Susteren the other day, Napolitano had the temerity to suggest that while she was government of Arizona, there were no border problems and said that in spite of what anyone thinks, the border problems today are much less than what there were under George W. Bush.

The amazing thing about this is that Napolitano was governor of Arizona while Bush was president. So which is it? Who is the better executive, Brewer or Napolitano, Bush or Obama? What a self-serving dipstick she is! We should wonder how it is that complete idiots like Napolitano and Blanco ever find themselves in such high positions. I think it is what happens when we allow affirmative action become our guide.

Also, there is someone who calls himself Sunset going around saying mean things about me at various blogs. I don't think it is THE Sunset, but A sunset. Just so you know.

Karen Howes said...

What a jerk. Mustang is right, it's arrogance, and not just stupidity.

How do these people ever make it to where they are????

Chuck said...

Mustang, you have to love this logic with Napolitano. Kind of like Obama attacking Congress before 2008 - the Congress he was in (part time)

BTW, I will be on the lookout for the imposter

Karen, mostly cheating at the ballot box (see Minnesota)

Anonymous said...

I be longed to the onion for all my werking lif. I am a prowd dimicrat. I am glaed I votid for Obama.

Albert S. Fulachit
1900-1957

MK said...

I think i said it when this woman was appointed to her office, see any fool can become Secretary of Homeland Security.