Sunday, August 22, 2010

Quote Of The Week

I’m trying to decide if her statement was out of malice or pure lunacy. Being the generous spirit that I am, I am going with lunacy

Charles Krauthammer

This is the full quote by Mr Krauthammer

“Well, I spent the afternoon wrapping my mind around Pelosi’s remark about looking into the finances of those who oppose the mosque saying “I want to join with others.” I’d like to know who the others are? Are any of them not institutionalized? And, then I’m trying to decide if her statement was out of malice or pure lunacy. Being the generous spirit that I am, I am going with lunacy… But the idea that those who (oppose) the mosque are some kind of conspiracy or the funding ought to be looked at is absurd. Look, I oppose the mosque and nobody’s offered me a penny. What am I chopped liver?“


This was from a clip originally aired on Special Report with Brett Baier on Fox News. I was watching this episode and as usual this quote by Krauthammer cracked me up.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

You are far more generous than I, Chuck.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... The botulism has clearly soaked into her brain.

Phill Senters said...

I watched the program also and fully agree with Krauthammer. But I am not quite so generous as he. More and more I think that woman is evil.

Chuck said...

Brooke, they do't make enough botulism to make a person that stupid

Phil, she is certainly not a good person