Sunday, September 26, 2010

Quote Of The Week

(America) "orchestrated the attack to reverse the declining American economy and its grip on the Middle East in order to save the Zionist regime."

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad


I have nothing really to say about this. He's a nut. We know he's a nut. 'Nuf said.

My issue is that he was here in the US, blocks from the WTC site, ranting and raving.

I don't blame him for this though, I blame the US government. They knew he was going to do something like this. We should not have let him in the country.

I realize the UN is here and we are not supposed to block diplomats but to Hell with the UN. They don't like it, they can move.

9 comments:

Always On Watch said...

My issue is that he was here in the US, blocks from the WTC site, ranting and raving.

Ahmadinejad shouldn't even be setting foot on American soil.

Phill Senters said...

I think it's way past time for the United States to withdraw from the UN...Maybe they can move their headquarters to Tehran.

gramma2many said...

Can't say any more than has been said. So, I think I will just go finish eating my cheesecake:)

Chuck said...

AOW, keep him out

Phil, it would be easier for Iran to chair the UN council on women's rights that way

Gramma, enjoy, I'm envious

Mustang said...

For me, the problem is not that Ahmadinejad is a nut ... it is that Obama believes him. Let us not kid ourselves; Obama is unapologetically pro-Islamic. Let me know if you can figure out how in the hell he ever got elected our president.

gramma2many said...

Homemade:)

Chuck said...

Mustang, Obama is definitely an Imanutjob fan. As far as how he got elected, I'm still trying to work that one out. What is interesting is that there has been a lot of talk recently about voter fraud, he may have trouble the next time if we clean up the voting system

Gramma, enjoy

MK said...

This actually shows how stupid and plainly wrong leftists and the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are about the menacing, shadowy US government. In movies and liberal fantasy, the US government is portrayed as this dark, dangerous organization that's always watching you and ready to spirit you away into the night never to be heard from again. If that were the case, they would have arranged an accident for this sack of islamist filth when he came to peddle his hate.

Chuck said...

MK, an accident would sound interesting