Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We are taking off fairly early tomorrow morning for the long weekend and I will not be around much, if at all, until Sunday.

I do want to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving though.

Among my blogging friends are those that are enjoying improvements in their loved ones health, spending another Thanksgiving without a loved one, and having a rough time because of the Hope and Change of our current economy.

They all have one thing in common though, they are surrounded by family and friends who care about them. Enjoy this weekend with the family and friends in each of your lives. In the end, they are all that really matters.

7 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Chuck,
A blessed Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Among my blogging friends are those that are enjoying improvements in their loved ones health, spending another Thanksgiving without a loved one...

The AOW household is so grateful for Mr. AOW's progress over the past year. At the same time, we are grieving over the death yesterday of my dearest aunt.

LASunsett said...

Have a great one Chuck.

Eat, watch football, and above all relax with those you will be with.

Chuck said...

AOW, enjoy the weekend with MR AOW. I am sorry about your aunt

LA,

watch football

your a mean man sometimes. You know Michigan is playing at Ohio State and the Lions have New England today? "Enjoying" football may not be on the menu this weekend.

Just kidding. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and friends this weekend.

To all of my friends, Happy Thanksgiving.

On to "moderation" mode now.

Brooke said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Z said...

Well said, Chuck.

I hope you had a great weekend and a wonderful THanskgiving. I'm thankful to know you. xxx

MK said...

Happy thanks giving Chuck, hope you all have a good time.

Chuck said...

Brooke, hopefully you and your family did the same

Z, thanks. I enjoy your visits. Also, it's nice to know someone inside the People's Republik of Kalifornia ;)

MK, thanks.