Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sick Quote Of The Week

This is a special edition of The Quote Of The Week

"There are people who call it inhuman, but in doing so they insult the Prophet," he said. "They want to bring foreign thinking to this country."

Zabiullah Mujahid, Taliban Spokesman

"It" is stoning a woman for adultery.

Read the article here.

Evidently "foreign thinking" is that it is not permissible to barbarically stone this woman to death.

What do you say about these savages that hasn't already been said?

5 comments:

Always On Watch said...

There really is not much I can say. What these savages do speaks for itself.

LASunsett said...

What do I think?

I think you want this to remain a blog for the entire family, so I won;t tell you what I think.

But even at that vague answer, I bet you can guess.

Ticker said...

That was a question best left unasked in polite company so I will leave it politely unanswered. ;>)

MK said...

There was a british elitist retard who recently pined that their media isn't covering the human side of the taliban. I'm sure she can see the humanity in all this.

Chuck said...

AOW, that pretty much sums it up

LA, thanks for keeping us PG. It is hard to form a coherent, yet polite, sentence isn't it?

Ticker, as with LA, agreed

MK, human side huh? Has he found it yet?