Tuesday, January 17, 2012

If Only These People Would Keep Their Promises

“I'm afraid for our country that people like this (current Republican candidates) could even be thought of as the president. I live in a country where I believe all men are created equal, not just wealthy white guys. I believe all men, all women, regardless of race, gender, socioeconomic background, you deserve the same rights. If that's not where our country is going, then I'll leave. I don't need to live here. I'm out! I'll go to Canada, peace! See you later.”

Sophia Bush

Source

I have to admit, I did not even know who this chick was until I saw this article. I will further admit that this could be for a couple of reasons, I have a tendency to be oblivious and I do not live my life for these Hollywood types so I often do not know who many actors/actresses are.

With that said, let's look at this quote. We have, yet again, an empty headed far-left star/starlet rant on and on about the racism and sexism of the Republican Party. The GOP stands united against rights for women and minorities, blah, blah, blah. You've all heard the routine.

Hmm, let's look at some of the candidates for the GOP nomination this election cycle.

First, let's meet this gentleman - a favorite of many of the conservatives of the GOP:



This guy is still being courted by some on the right to run for the nomination:




Of course you can't get any whiter than this guy, a favorite of many in the racist Tea Party movement:



Finally to prove her point about the racism of the GOP, let's look at who is one of the favorites of Republicans for Vice Presidential candidate:



I know she's an idiot, it's a requirement for the left. When do these people finally stop this nonsense though? This 'GOP as racist/sexist/homophobic/(insert favorite -ist here)' is long ago played out.

The part I liked the best though is this

If that's not where our country is going, then I'll leave. I don't need to live here. I'm out! I'll go to Canada, peace! See you later.

Good-bye.

Adios.

Sayonora.

Good day.

Later.

Arrivederci.

Aloha.

Take Alec Baldwin with you (he promised to go if George Bush was re-elected and never did).

You won't be missed.

Or, as they would say down home, don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

11 comments:

sue hanes said...

Chuck - Wow.


Good One.



In fact - this is the best one of any of your posts that I have read.



WAY TO GO CHUCK

Leticia said...

I have never heard of Sophia Bush, but good riddance to bad rubbish.

Z said...

Fabulous points, Chuck.......

my fave is when the left says we're racist though we'd have voted for Cain or we'd vote for West YESTERDAY if we could...:-)

really good, Chuck.

Chuck said...

Sue, thanks

Leticia, undoubtedly a huuge star

Z, West - I forgot him. The one we all actually want...

Always On Watch said...

Take Alec Baldwin with you

Amen to that!

Remember that old saying "America, love her or leave her." If only all Leftists would leave!

MK said...

I guarantee you she'll never leave, or if she does, she'll be back as soon as she gets a whiff of what life is really like in Canada. Particularly if she's an aspiring actor.

DaBlade said...

the severed head recently found by the Hollywood sign makes more sense than this broad... I hate to admit my dissappointment to learn said head was not sean penns. Just kidding!

BB-Idaho said...

..nothing new under the sun ..

Chuck said...

AOW, agreed

MK, maybe she can make Canadian wages instead of her Hollywood pay?

DaBlade, that would likely raise Penn's IQ a bit

BB-Idaho, not sure what the point is. I took issue with her (mis) characterization of the GOP. As far as rightists moving to Canada if Obama wins again, they won't be missed either.

LASunsett said...

Tell her to take Meghan McCain with her.

cube said...

I don't know this woman, but I'm not one to listen to celebrities for political information because I find them to be, on average, misinformed or ignorant of the real causes. I do my own research and make my own choices.