Saturday, September 15, 2012

Quote Of The Week

“Another way would be to say, Americans eat peanut butter and jelly, do you have anything like that. Let them tell you. Maybe they eat torta or pita. What about Somali or Hispanic students, who might not eat sandwiches?” 

Verenice Gutierrez, Elementary School Principal, Portland, Oregon.

This Principal is making the case that she sees "subtle racism" everywhere. Evidently this includes whenever one of these racist little brats asks for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

You have got to read this article, there is simply too much to post on.

This whole discussion of "white privilege" is really starting to give me a red ass.

From where I am sitting typing right now, white privilege means working my ass off for the privilege of struggling to pay my bills.

I also get the privilege of paying other people's mortgages, fuel bills, food bills, etc.

Basically I do all of this for the privilege of paying for the policies and programs of leftist loons like this nutjob.

Programs that make up for past racism, sexism, genderism, lunchism, and all of the other -isms "my people" have committed over the years.

Am I the only getting sick to death of horseshit like this?

6 comments:

DaBlade said...

Haha! My wife works as sect. In math dept at a nearby University and needless to say, she is exposed to more than a little leftwing dipshittery from otherwise nice folks. She showed this article to one of the offenders the other day and just asked, "really?" while laughing uproariously. Educated idiots are dangerous though when they're in power.

Right Wing Theocrat said...

If morons like these get their way, white privilege will be a thing of history and they'll be bitterly wallowing in grinding 3rd world poverty like the bad old days.

It's an unfortunate characteristic of humanity, to spurn that which we enjoy until it's lost, then we wail and whine in despair.

Right Wing Theocrat said...

Hope you have been well Chuck.

Brooke said...

You aren't the only one sick of this crap! What can be said to such absurdity?

I wonder how many millions of taxpayer dollars that school system will request to begin their non-racist pita lunch program?

Ugh!

Chuck said...

DaBlade, we get a lot of loons in health care too. A lot of my colleagues (including physicians) were all for Obamakare. It is a clear case of being careful of what you ask for.

MK, very good points. I have been doing well and it's great to see you back.

Brooke, or how much money we spent on a grant for their journey of self-discovery

Always On Watch said...

Chuck,
Linked <a href="http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2012/09/more-devolving.html
>HERE</a>. I think that you'll want to read my take.